March 29, 2013

Swan Princess

I'm back with my 3rd Composition!:)
There was a time that I wanted to give up. It feels like there's no place to go or you have no one to talk to but when I draw something or someone. It's a big achievement for me. I have many dreams, most of them came true and I'm very sure everything will. You just have to believe that you can do it. It helped me a lot!:)


I got bored.. Here it is! I got 90 again happy me:) I really like what I've done here because there's a dramatic feeling about it and as you can see there's someone playing basketball and dancing! Unexpected actually because what I did there I put paint & just blow it, in any direction that you want, easy right?:)
 It's called monochromatic composition because you only use one color but you can also wash it you'll just put water tada!:D I like her face :> Just do what you love and you'll be succesful when time comes.
I do believe in fairytales and Princesses <3 
I love watching disney movies it makes my heart pound the story telling and the characters they portray it's just amazingggg. :')
Girls don't be discourage we all have happy endings. Problems? don't mind them they're just Problems!!

I hope you like it!<3


No comments:

Post a Comment