April 8, 2013

Daylight



This Girl is on Fireee~










And when the daylight comes I'll have to go 
but tonight I'm gonna hold you so close
Cause in the daylight will be on our own 
but tonight I need to hold you so close~




Smile for the little things..








My friend justin gave this studded bracelet to me on our Christmas Party & I love it! He just love studs so much. That's why he became an influence to our class :) 







Top: Zara // Skirt: Thrifted // Hat: SM // T-strap Heels:Primadonna 
// Bracelet: Forever 21 // Connector Rings: AI Online // 


I'm loving the new song of Maroon 5. It's stuck in my head the whole time. Played the song 100 times I think? :) 
& I want to share with you guys my good news to y'all!
G-force Project is coming up It's actually a dance workshop that I enrolled to. It's my favorite group and loving the teacher  as well she's so damn good :>
Here's the link G-force. I'm really Excited!!

Sorry for my fail faces I'm not a proffesional HAHAHAH.
Summer is getting better and better everyday:)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?


Here's the video of DAYLIGHT <3
Hope you like it!





No comments:

Post a Comment